Kellett Enterprises, Inc. Case Studies
Vibration Isolation Products work in a wide variety of industries and applications. We share some of our customers’ success stories.
If you are having vibration and noise issues in your workplace or industry location, give us a call.Your story could be our next case study!
- Kellett Solves Major HVAC Problem (PDF - 170KB)
- New downtown condos will be extra quiet thanks to Kellett’s Shake Absorber Solution (PDF - 197KB)
- Improving Roof Curb Isolation (PDF - 197KB)
- Kellett’s LP-13 Shake Absorber Pads® Resolve Vibration Issues in Weaving Looms (PDF - 196KB)
- Remember the Industrial Revolution? (PDF - 100KB)
- How to Handle a 37,000 Pound Vibration Problem (PDF - 184KB)
More Case Studies for the LP-13 Shake Absorber® Vibration Isolation Products
Everything you wanted to know about vibration isolation but were afraid to ask! (PDF - 67KB)
Take Care of Vibration Before Your Equipment Does! (PDF - 150KB)
Kellett Pads on Fire (PDF - 59KB)
Short Circut in Your Vibration Isolation (PDF - 324KB)
PUBLISHED PAPERS PRESENTED AT SAVIC SYMPOSIUMS
Remediation of Mechanical Vibration to Roof Curbs (PDF - 140KB) - written and presented at SAVIAC 2010 by Charles "Skip" Kahane C.A.E.
Remediation of Mechanical Vibration to Roof Curbs - The Rest of the Story! (PDF - 603KB) - written and presented at SAVIAC 2011 by Charles "Skip" Kahane C.A.E
Monitoring Construction Vibrations at Sensitive Facilities (PDF - 603KB) - published in SOUND&VIBRATION Dec. 2011 - written by: Marc S. Newmark, Jeffry A. Zapfe, and Eric W. Wood, Acentech Incorporated, Cambridge, Massachusetts